TechMakroti will discuss the steps to making your site mobile and improving your mobile SEO from the perspective of Google documentation.
Getting to your best mobile ranking
The quicker you can make your site mobile and ensure Google understands it, the quicker Google can rank you appropriately.
Mobile SEO means “mobile search engine optimization”. Even if you already have a mobile site, it may not be recognized as mobile by Google and this can affect how your pages are ranked.
This page will explain how to get your pages optimized for mobile and how to make sure Google understands your mobile solution well.
Optimizing your site for mobile
For SEO purposes responsive design is a wise choice.
- It is recommended by Google
- It has no SEO risks
- It is the easiest to implement
- It is compatible with other methods
A site is mobile friendly when it…
- presents content well on a phone
- does not need pinching / zooming
- is easily readable on small screens
- is easy to navigate with a finger
- is helpful to someone using a phone
- is understood properly by Google